YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. This is an agreement between you ("you" or "your") and Your-Local-Plumber.com, Pipe Doctor Home Services, Inc., and all the affiliated Pipe Doctor directories ("Pipe Doctor", "we," or "our") that governs your use of this Web site ("Site" or "Web site"). By accessing, viewing, or using the content, material, or services available on or through this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions ("Terms"), that you agree to them and intend to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, or if you are under 18 years of age, you are not granted permission to use this Site and must exit immediately.
In using the Site, you will:
• Obey the law;
• Obey any codes of conduct or other notices we provide in these Terms;
• Keep your account password secret; and
• Promptly notify us if you learn of a security breach related to the Site.
In using the Site, you MAY NOT:
• Use the Site in a way that harms us, our affiliates or our advertisers(collectively, the "PIPE DOCTOR parties"), or any customer of an PIPE DOCTOR party;
• Use any portion of the Site as a destination linked from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages ("spam");
• Contact any of the businesses on our Site for commercial purposes or employment inquiries;
• Use any automated process or service to access and/or use the Site (such as a BOT, a spider, periodic caching of information stored by PIPE DOCTOR "meta-searching");
• Use any unauthorized means to modify or reroute, or attempt to modify or reroute, the Site;
• Damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site (or the network(s) connected to the Site) or interfere with anyone's use and enjoyment of the service; or
• Resell or redistribute the Site, or any part of the Site.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND THE SITE. We may periodically change the Terms and the Site without notice, and you are responsible for checking these Terms periodically for revisions. All amended Terms become effective upon our posting to the Site, and any use of the Site after such revisions have been posted signifies your consent and acceptance to the changes.
HOW YOU MAY USE OUR MATERIALS. We use a diverse range of information, text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound and video recordings, animation and other materials and effects on the Site. We provide the information, content or advertisements (which we collectively call the "Materials") on the Site FOR YOUR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. Accordingly, you may view and use the Materials found on the Site for internal, non-commercial, informational purposes only, provided you keep intact any copyright and other proprietary notices. You are prohibited from data mining, scraping, crawling, or using any process or processes that send automated queries to the Site. You may not use the Site to compile a collection of listings, including a competing listing product or service. You may not use the Site or any Materials for any unsolicited commercial e-mail. Except as authorized in this paragraph, you are not being granted a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right in the Materials or the products, services, processes or technology described therein. All such rights are retained by PIPE DOCTOR, its subsidiaries, parent companies, and/or any third party owner of such rights.
HOW YOU MAY USE OUR MARKS. The PIPE DOCTOR company names and logos and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks and service marks owned by and used under license from PIPE DOCTOR or its wholly-owned subsidiaries. All other trademarks and service marks herein are the property of their respective owners. All copies that you make of the Materials or this Site must bear any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice located on the site that pertains to the material being copied. You are not authorized to use any PIPE DOCTOR name or mark in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of PIPE DOCTOR.
RULES REGARDING POSTING CONTENT.
You agree that the content you post to the Site will not:
• Violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
• Violate the standards of good taste or the standards of this Site.
• Defame any individual or business or accuse others of any type of illegal activity.
• Be abusive, harmful, offensive or discriminatory against protected classes.
• Use expletives, profanity, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, or sexually explicit material.
• Be a shill, deceptive advertisement or a post for which you were compensated directly or indirectly to make.
• Violate any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
• Contain personal information or messages including email addresses, URLs, phone numbers and postal addresses.
• Be for commercial purposes (e.g., solicitations, spam, surveys, etc).
• Be intended to impersonate another individual or business.
• Contain material that is not in English, that is encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or appropriate any system, data or personal information.
You may not assert or imply that your posted content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by PIPE DOCTOR. You are solely responsible for the content that you post, and you assume any and all risks and liability that may arise from your posted content.
PIPE DOCTOR reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post, reinstate, disable from view or remove any user content that we determine, in our sole discretion, to be in violation of our Terms.
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT. Any Content that is submitted on the Site shall be owned exclusively and in perpetuity by PIPE DOCTOR. You represent that you have the necessary permissions to use, and transfer to PIPE DOCTOR the exclusive ownership and use of, the posted content. Such exclusive ownership means that PIPE DOCTOR, its parent, subsidiary, and/or affiliated companies have the unrestricted, perpetual, and exclusive right to use, license, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, and distribute any and all content that you post. PIPE DOCTOR is under no obligation to give credit or pay any consideration to you for your content. You waive completely and in perpetuity any claims and rights associated with your posted content.